Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fun craft!

So I filled in for a week at a Summer Lunch program for a friend who's having babies soon :) it was a lot of fun!

It was also really hot, so I decided to give the kids a fun craft they could make and then have a water fight! This is the funnest/most fun craft ever!

Sponge balls - I bought all the supplies for 35 kids for less than $10.

I bought 7 packages of 10 sponges at the Dollar Tree

Cut each sponge into 3 long strips (I didn't do this one - a helper cut it)

Select 5 strips to make your ball. Bundle them together in one hand

A package of rubber bands ($0.59 at target). Take a rubber band and wrap it around the middle of the bundle of sponges


Add two buckets from the Dollar Tree, and you have a fun craft for a hot day for less than $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment