Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I figured it out!

It took me forever, but I finally figured out why I got the batman coffee cup!
The kid's mom mentioned today that he loved my joke, and that's why he got me the coffee cup.

I didn't want to be rude and ask what joke. I tell lots of jokes, sometimes on purpose, but mostly on accident. But I couldn't for the life of me figure out when I had made reference to batman!

Then it hit me. I had told them my favorite corny joke. And he had bought me a batman mug because he wanted me to know he thought my joke was awesome. And I didn't realize it for 2 weeks. What a horribly absent minded teacher I am!

And of course, you're dying to hear the joke, right? OF COURSE YOU ARE!

Q: what did batman say to robin right before they got into the batmobile?

A: "robin, get in the batmobile."

Told you it was corny.

~the absent minded Ms. J

No comments:

Post a Comment