Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Kindy

Same class as last week. Cute kids, a lot of fun. And always good for a laugh.

Take the twins for example. We'll call them Jack and Jill. The PTA is collecting donations of candy for the Harvest Festival. Jack came to class today, pulled out a bag of Babe Ruths, and said "this is for the festival!"

Fabulous! Thanks, Jack.

An hour or so later, when I told the kids to take out their snack, Jill pulls out a bag of Babe Ruths, and asks the high school helper, "can you help me open this? Mom sent this for my snack."

When I looked over in that direction, I saw Jill with her hands full of Babe Ruths, handing them out to other students (hey, at least she shares in her conniving schemes).

My dear, your mom sent that in for the Harvest Festival - not so you can give the entire class a sugar high!

Kindy - they never cease to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment