Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Miracle

Just for the record, my class is super chatty and wiggly. We are working on silent work time and following directions the first time. It's pretty exhausting, but they are super super cute and sweet kids. They can sit and work quietly for about 6 minutes so far. 

So, just imagine my surprise and delight today when they sat down to work on unfinished work quietly, and were completely on task and focused. I didn't want to breathe for fear that the magical spell would break. 

I looked up, and noticed our superintendent peeking into the classroom (this is a common practice in our district), and then the head of the HR department stuck his head in. 

I was so happy that all my kids were working and focused! Talk about an intimidating audience! Yes, miracles do happen. 

- ms. J

No comments:

Post a Comment