Monday, September 2, 2013

The Night Before School Starts

'tis the night before school starts,
And all through my room,
Everything is in place,
Right down to the broom

The desks are labeled,
And supplies put away
And activities planned
For the very first day

At home, I finish the final preparations,
Bathroom passes,
Name sticks,
And last minute decorations

My lunch is packed,
Gas tank is full,
Teacher bag's ready,
Finally prepared for the first day of school

But what to my swirling thought process arrives,
A staggering thought that impacts my life
Something I've forgotten and can hardly bear....

WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?!?!?


1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL!!! Something CUUUUUUUTE!!! Kids like teachers better that are dressed cute and interesting!!! I always looked forward to my teachers having CUTE OUTFITS!!! It made me want to look at them longer!!! HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete